Use this page to describe current events and active projects at the Academic Publishing wiki.
Initially, projects will focus on building a system for wiki publishing and making people aware of the existence of this wiki.
- You can help form peer review communities for existing wiki journals. (list of wiki journals)
- Help make the Template Journal a better way allow the rapid creation of new peer-reviewed wiki journals.
- What can be learned from Nupedia as a failed attempt to produce peer-reviewed articles?
Help spread the word about the existence of the Academic Publishing Wikia. If you know of a website or directory that could include a link to academia.wikicities.com, please create such a link. List existing links to this wiki:
- The description page for this wiki at Central Wikia.
- Meatball wiki page about Wiki Science Publication.
- Meta-Wiki article on Wiki Scholarly Journals.
- Science research in the wiki environment: article at WikiBooks.
- A link from a discussion of academic journals at Wikibooks talk:Wikiversity.
- referral from "Wikibooks is not a place to publish original works":
Maybe it would be possible to invite a bunch of people (such as these) to start making use of the Wiki Journal.
The News Box featured the Academia Wikia and wiki publishing (August 12, 2005).