Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Table of Contents Edit
- Truth Table Size-Related Equations
- Separatory Equations
- Computational Example
- Application Example
Notes and References Edit
- ↑ Although classification elements and attributes and decision actions and conditions may employ tables and trees there are important differences in how each is defined. A classification table or tree is defined by having an element with at least one attribute with at least one value and may have more than one element, attribute or attribute value but may not have more than one element per rule. On the other hand, a decision table or tree may have more than one condition per rule, more than one state per condition and more than one action per rule.
- ↑ A bounded class is a collection of elements defined by the same finite group of attributes. A [tuple] may refer to a bonded class which is ordered.
Specific applications Edit
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Compute minimum number of hidden nodes
- Minimize training time
- Dynamic classification of publications
- Soil taxonomy
- Decision Table Optimization
See also Edit
- CLASSIFICATION OF LIVING THINGS
- LIBRARY OF CONGRESS CLASSIFICATION OUTLINE
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
- 2000 Mathematics Subject Classification
- Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) System Search
- U.S. Patent Classification (USPC) System
- The Classification Society of North America (CSNA)