Eight pieces of evidence for working perpetual motion:
"1. Friction does not eliminate motion where motion is permitted.
2. Reactions are possible in a circle, as shown by dominoes. Wheels can turn.
3. Dominoes can chain-react using higher and higher altitudes. Energy can be created.
4. Dominoes can accelerate, so friction does not stop everything.
5. In principle, equilibrium is enough to overcome proportionality problems.
6. Imbalance can overcome friction.
7. Equilibrium and imbalance can exist simultaneously through mass- leverage ratios.
8. With unbalance and a principle of momentum, there is no need to lose altitude over time."
--- Coppedge, Nathan. http://www.nathancoppedge.com/Perpetual_Motion.html