Whether you are looking to obtain your personal licence or premises licence, it can be a complicated process with many small details that you must pay attention to. Top UK training provider, Innpacked, offers the help you need to obtain your personal or premises license.

The Licensing Act of 2003 requires that all individuals who plan to sell or supply alcohol must have a Premises License. In order to obtain a personal licence, one must complete several requirements. The first requirement is that the individual is at least 18 years of age. Next, you must complete the accredited licensing qualification. The Award for Personal Licence Holder is required for all individuals who wish to have a personal licence. Individuals must also have a Criminal Record Bureau or Police National Computer check, as well as no unspent convictions for a relevant or foreign offence.

The most important of the above requirements is the APLH course and qualification exam. Top training provider, Innpacked offers the APLH course for individuals applying for a personal license. Innpacked offers APLH courses throughout the UK. Each course is usually only one day and lasts about six hours. The course covers what you need to know and what your responsibilities are as a personal licence holder. It also covers specific laws regarding alcohol and the effects it has on a person.

If you are unable to attend the six hour APLH course, Innpacked offers a home-study course. This way you can review the course in the comfort of your own home at a time that is convenient for you, before taking the exam.

Innpacked has a 99% success rate with their APLH course. Once you complete the course and pass your qualification exam, Innpacked will help you with the application process. They will ensure that you have all of the proper documentation and that your application is filled out correctly to prevent any delays in receiving your personal licence.

If you are seeking a premises licence in order to sell alcohol or provide a licensable activity at a particular venue, Innpacked can also help. Innpacked can help you obtain a new premises licence, a premises licence variation if you wish to amend your current premises licence, or a temporary event notice if you plan to hold an ad-hoc event.

No matter which type of license you are wishing to obtain, the advisors at Innpacked can make the process simple for you. They will take care of your application each step of the way.

Innpacked also specialises in workplace courses such as Customer Service, HR Awareness Course, and the HABC Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW). They also specialise in licensing courses for Conflict Management and the Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holders.

For more information on Innpacked, the assistance they offer with the personal and premises license applications, and the APLH course, visit their website at You can also call 08000 786 056.

visitv us

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.